Our surgery department offers a comprehensive array of specialised orthopaedic and soft tissue surgical procedures and services.
During the initial consultation, our specialist surgeons will consider your pet’s history and signs and perform a thorough clinical examination. They will then discuss a diagnostic and treatment plan with you, incorporating the most current evidence-based surgical options to optimise your pet’s care and recovery.
Advanced diagnostic options are available to help diagnosis and decision making, including radiography, computed tomography +/- myelography, fluoroscopy, ultrasound and MRI (off-site).
Surgical services and procedures include:
- Surgical management of cruciate disease such as tibial plateau levelling osteotomy (TPLO)
- Management of hip dysplasia, including total hip replacement.
- Fracture repair
- Management of neurological disorders
- Oncological, respiratory, urinary and gastrointestinal soft tissue surgery.
We use specialised anaesthetic techniques and monitoring equipment during surgery. Pre- and post-operative care occurs within our ICU facility, which provides 24-hour veterinary care.
Images (top to bottom):
- Our surgical team at work.
- Our new 16-slice CT scanner.